DJI Inspire 2 Drone Foam Insert for Pelican Case 1640 Travel Mode (Foam Only)
This insert is made of polyurethane foam to fit the Pelican Pelican 1640 case
- Convoluted (Egg Crate) Lid Foam
- Center Pad With Drone Cutout (Made up of 5 Layers of Foam)
- Base Pad
We can also custom make you an insert for your one off case.
If you would like to get more information, please email us with your info at Contact Us.
Overview: Polyurethane foam is the most common type of foam used in cases. The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
Technical: Polyurethane is open cell which means air and water can flow freely throughout the foam. The material weighs about 1.2 - 1.3 lbs per cubic foot.
- REPLACEMENT FOAM INSERTS BY COBRA FOAM - manufactured locally, specifically for protective cases.
- TOP QUALITY POLYURETHANE FOAM - The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
- FITS PELICAN CASE 1640 - All inserts are cut to factory specs by computerized CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to insure a proper and snug fit.
- ROUNDED CORNERS FOR A SNUG FIT.